Wow, this company is growing fast! They seek an experienced Sr. Production Manager / Plant Manager with deep experience in candy Manufacturing environment.
- Manage manpower planning, scheduling, and coaching.
- Report to VP Ops, develop, implement and maintain production standards in all manufacturing areas.
- Manage and lead production personnel directly and through supervisors on each shift including hiring, scheduling, training, development and performance management.
- Work with production scheduling, quality, inventory management and sales to ensure products are produced to cGMP, quality and customer standards.
- Use Six Sigma/Lean concepts to maximize use of equipment and materials
- Coordinate with maintenance, sanitation, quality control and safety
- Ensure financial goals in both variable labor and yield performance against the budget.
- Maintain customer service level and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) standards.
- Continuously improve quality and sanitation practices in the production areas.
- Develop, implement and enhance production policies, procedures, and training, including enforcement
- BA/BS Degree in Engineering, Operations, Business, or related
- 10+ years of progressive manufacturing experience and responsibility
- Experience with high-speed packaging in cGMP, FDA environment.
- Excellent Change Management / Coaching / Managerial skills
- Knowledge of Email, MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Manufacturing software
A base of +/- $145K, plus good bonus, benefits and growth!
Interested? Send resume (Word Doc) to DonaldTruss@FoodTalentNetwork.com
Not a fit? Who do you know that would appreciate your forwarding this opportunity to them?
I look forward to your reply!