Wow, this company expects to add 300 employees in the next 10 months! They seek a Maintenance Electrician to keep high speed bottling plant processes up and running. Troubleshoot sensors, VFDs, motor starters, 480VAC and 24VDC and PLC systems Do you have experience with one or two of these things?
- Shrink Bundlers
- Metal Detectors
- PLC - FANUC robots & Force Logic
- High speed bottling
- VFD / Variable Frequency Drives
- 480vac Motor Starters, Motors
- Microsoft Office including Outlook.
- Electrical Safe Work Practices, NFPA 70E qualified
- Troubleshoot and fix mechanical problems and minor electrical issues
- Replace defective parts and reassemble equipment
- Inspects all job assignments for quality and completion.
- Assist in the installation of new equipment
- Recommend ways to improve methods, equipment performance, and product quality.
- Follow company policies and procedures regarding GMPs, SOPs, Food Safety and Quality standards.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with electrical components, sensors, VFDs, motor starters, 480VAC and 24VDC systems
- 3 years mechanical experience in the food processing industry
- 3 years mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to read schematics for pneumatics, electric motors, controls, and wiring
- Follow oral and written instructions in English
- Communicate efficiently and fluently in both written and oral form.
- Be friendly and helpful
Hourly +/- $35/hr, plus OT and great benefits
Are you interested in this opportunity? If so please send resume in WORD format to: DonaldTruss@FoodTalentNetwork.com, and suggest a few days and times when we can speak. Not a fit? Who do you know that would appreciate your forwarding this opportunity to them?